Love.

11:26am Eastern
11:57 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Mary Lennox @Veritable
19 October, 12:26
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
💗😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 October, 12:19
😭😭😭 This is how I got my 1st dog. I was in 2nd grade and had just lost my grandfather. That summer, a mangy looking dog showed up at our house and gave myself and my siblings so much love. She hung out around our house. My parents started feeding her outside. It came time to go to school and she chased our school bus like a racing dog. All the kids ran to the back of the bus and couldn't believe how fast she was. She ran all the way up to a major highway and we were so afraid she was going to get hit by a car. She was far away now from our house. We thought we would never see her again. Would you believe she found her way back to us after days had passed by??? All the neighbors heard the story and told my parents they had to keep her. My parents took her to a vet and she was ours from there. We named her Taffy. She lived until I was in College. What an amazing dog she was. They truly are angels that GOD brings us at just the right time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
19 October, 12:03
Warms my heart