CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
a true christian prays for their enemy, but I can't seem to being myself to do it

but I still think I am a true christian

what would Jesus do?
10:03 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
19 October, 11:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Praying for your enemy doesn't mean praying for their victory. It means praying that they find Grace, recognize their trespasses, and cease to be an enemy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
19 October, 10:46
Lord's prayer has it toward the ending. Maybe model after that and pray for good first and once you're already filled with the holy spirit pray for them at the end to come back to God/forgive themselves and walk a new path

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 10:47
In response Light Worker3691 to his Publication

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 10:31
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 October, 10:30
Flip over tables and bust some ass!! 🤣😂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 10:33
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
lololol true that!