Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 October, 01:02
I truly do not like asking for help and yet again this week I told VK I felt like a Desperado and I need to let somebody love me :)

Many years ago my first husband and I were broke and hungry. We had walked to a neighbors house to see if they could help us. They were not home and the door was unlocked. We ran inside and stole 4 pieces of white bread and 2 pieces of bologna. No joke!
It still makes me sad I would resort to theft especially over bologna.

Our friends had a restaurant and if we had been patient, honest and humble asking them for help they would have fed us like a king and queen. I learned to reach out when in times of need especially for prayer requests.

You all are amazing and I am nearing my 10,000 post woohoo...
I think it shall be a Testimony to all my blessings over the past several years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
what do you need help with, friend?
08:08 AM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 October, 06:30
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
We are struggling with finances. lol
Dave has more doc appointments beginning in November. We just put new tires and new battery on our car and now the head gasket needs repaired. We are almost to our goal :)

https://fundly.com/veteran...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396