Robby Ball @perfectsliders
10 February, 03:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dblank6 dblank6 @dblank6
😢I miss James Woods! I'm twat banned and cant see his tweets anymore because only followers can see them
06:13 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dblank6 in this post can reply
Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
12 February, 09:23
In response dblank6 dblank6 to her Publication
James Woods
RealJamesWoods (Just looked and 1/27 was the last date that he posted so apparently he's still on; 2.4 mllion followers.)
·
Jan 27
When I drive across #Rte66 , I’m quietly amazed by the kindness and hospitality of Americans in the heartland. They need your business to survive. I’m therefore offering this link to order the new edition of ROUTE MAGAZINE https://routemagazine.us/o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
12 February, 09:16
In response dblank6 dblank6 to her Publication
I don't think James is on there any more. He was banned by Jack for quoting Emerson a couple of years ago. This time it was something equally foolish. I always started my day reading his brilliant tweets. Mike