Tim Larlee @timlar
The cabal has failed royally
Their fake pandemic has failed, vaccines have failed, 5g has all failed Their window of"opportunity" to enslave humanity has passed and they have NOTHING NOTHNG AND LESS THAT NOTHING

The microchip in the vaccine has been deprgrammed by space family and the Alliance. Any DNA altering MATERIALS will be null and void as the Light comes in and removes it

5g HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO FREE ENERGY TESLA TOWERS THAT ARE BEING MOVED AROUND THE WORLD TO BE PUT INTO PLACE. It will be the right organic frequency for healing and well being to all.
ALL IS WELL ALL IS LO
06:08 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Rich Peters @RP123
11 February, 09:50
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
hell yea brother get er done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 February, 02:28
The Cabal are nothing next to our Father God, all Deplorable Patriots. The Day of reckoning is coming. Stay in Faith & Patience. Goodness & Glory to our Father, who is the Alpha & Omega.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
10 February, 06:42
How do you know the microchip has been deprogrammed???? I have prayed and worried about loved ones getting the vaccine?

Blessed Bau @Blest_2_day
10 February, 06:15
i am so happy to hear this. My son who works in the medical field got the Pfizer vac. i just pray he will not be affected. He is young and healthy.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 February, 06:13
We hope and pray it is so... As per latest news, authorities in Eastern Canada, are increasing their draconian measures against people with no mask, who protest aginst lockdowns, who dare to open their business...