Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
Wow, so I just had to take my online CPR training. Its no big deal. We have to get re certified. But since I have learn more about Gematria and (Their) numbers I was listening to the online class from the American Red Cross and it hit me. 30 compression and 2 breaths.
One of the scenerios was at an address 232.

I started paying more attention because I know that they are part of the child traficking.
I mean when did it change from 15 breaths? The more I listened wow.

It really has been in our faces this whole time. Being awake feels weird, I feel alone, I am grateful for al
06:06 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
10 February, 06:46
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
where can i find good info out about #'s. this is still somewhat of a mystry to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
10 February, 06:55
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
I am still looking myself. I was following along with Kim Runner on Twitter and Georgia Peach, they were doing the decodes from VK tweets and so I googled and got a little bit, but I want to know what their numbers mean to them. Juan O Savin I guess has been teaching during his interviews. There has to be more out there, I just have not found it yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
10 February, 06:12
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
years ago when I certified (healthcare), it was 2x10. But political correctness decided palps more important. unless 2 way was avail.Didnt want us to contract cooties.
Flouresent light theopy, works better.
(waiting room)