SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Hung Cao was in charge of the diving operation...
How odd is it that he is now in the 2024 race for Senator of Virginia? (Article is from 2022.) The timing of it all... So many questions... Well, if John did go into witness protection, all the bases would've been covered somehow. Hopefully, we will know the truth sooner than later. I don't see this article as confirmation of John's death. It just opens up room for more quesitons. Will remain hopeful but cautious. Yes, so many questions of so many things...

https://www.nationalreview...
08:49 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 October, 11:23
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Case closed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
20 October, 10:58
🤔.... THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HUMMMM. IS HE ONI ? .. DOES HE HAVE PICS OF THE PLANE, JOHN DIDNT USE HIS REG PLANE, ITS STILL FLYING, 5/29...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
19 October, 01:13
I don't see it as confirmation either. If one can believe the article, and that's a huge "IF", then it's still up for interpretation. It seems as if Hung Cao retrieved the PLANE. So did he even see "bodies" or were they removed earlier and most importantly, did anyone actually see them? I don't believe he is dead, there is just no way and it's a PSYOP if you ask me!!

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
22 October, 08:17
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
But it says in this article that he recovered John's body... (Not saying he did or didn't, but it's in this article.) Still hoping for witness protection.

Steve Murray @Stevie
18 October, 09:37
He WILL WIN. Virginia - Senator Cao 2024.