Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 October, 10:47
Navy decode

=

Gematrix Has All The Codes And Secrets Of The Universe / Wake Up Neo The Matrix Has You / Masterful Charming Social Skills A Superpower / Why Does The Media Cover For Biden / Heal Unnecessary Cognitive Decline Disease Or Disorder / Revelation 19:11 Through 15 / Spending All Day Typing The Truth Last Chance To Take Red Pill / Follow The Wizard🧙‍♂️/ You Sow Hate You Reap Hell🔥/ Work While Theres Still Time💪/ Almighty Gods Divine True Love❤/ Over And Over And Over Again😵/ Becoming And Agent Of The Father Is More Powerful Than Sacrifice / Who Is The Devils Killer Mary⚔💙🌹/ How Many Coincidences Before It Becomes Mathematically Impossible🔥/ Game Over Its The Final Countdown / Open Your Spiritual Eye So Thee May See👁/ Yes I Get It Now I Have To Be Careful Of What I Speak Into Reality⚠️
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
2653-3562
TS 16:54 - 4:54

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 October, 11:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
U think that's freedom? Hiding because of what others think?

Ur a slave to other people. For what?

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 October, 11:36
Try opening up to family here to heal and see how that goes

17 October, 11:36
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
If u turn ur comments off, yeah. I'm sure it's hard to get a response.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
3 years had comments turned off for 2 days….get enough fakes and lies in DM’s from AI clones
11:38 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it