Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 October, 08:20
THEORY:
The mRNA was gene- specific
It targeted selected peoples of specific ethnicity/ancestry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
All western medicine is poison. None of it has any benefit. Big pharma needs to go away completely. Do not fall for psyop to say that only some recent vaccines are bad. The whole concept of a vaccine is ludicrous.
08:35 AM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 October, 11:48
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
It has all been ONE BIG LIE...not only for humanity but also for the animals...wish I was awaken a long time ago...but thank GOD that there are wonderful souls to help others see...love you all !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 October, 08:49
Amen

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 October, 08:47
Agree 117 % 😊

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
17 October, 08:46
Exactly, 100% Agree. It's all poison and the so called doctors are the real drug dealers who kill 500 each I there life time.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 October, 08:41
Yes. You are 100% right.

I do think some were targeted though.

The true Israel.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 October, 08:46
I agree

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
17 October, 09:30
I also agree with targeting, although it is not clear to me what parameters were targeted. With that said, Western medicine has been used to save many lives, including my own, so until something else is available, it breaks people down to say these things. Why would I want to further cause harm to someone who may be suffering already by telling them the treatment available to them is useless? Furthermore, until we see proof that these new technologies exist and have been safety tested and are the best option for people--not everybody is the same--then it is not useful to persist with such claims unless the intent is to demoralize people. Does one walk around telling people that took the jab they are going to die? If they do, perhaps they should consider who gave them the authority to know that, because they do not know.