COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Star Link is being positioned globally ready for Project Odin to take over when the MOSSAD satellites, Israeli owned MOSSAD MSM and communications go down. We were told in Drop 2337 the Israeli intelligence will stand down and media assets will be removed - meaning something HUGE has to happen to take out the MOSSAD satellites. I do believe the MOSSAD satellites have already been removed and Star Link has been in place for a while. This is just catch up for the sleepers. However taking out the MOSSAD satellites will trigger a worldwide blackout - hence why Israel is last as MOSSAD control all MSM worldwide. This is the last major thing to collapse. Enter Star Link/Odin to broadcast. I believe these EAS tests are from the White Hats seeing if they go through phones, TV’s etc.….I don’t believe the tests are from the bad guys. …Yorkshire Lass (Samantha Alderson)
07:48 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR, click on at the bottom under it