COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
WHITE HATS

There was no such land called Israel before 1948 ‼️The Israel of the bible was not a place or a land. Israel or the more correct Hebrew spelling Yis-ra-el is a nation of the descendants of Jacob ( Hebrews spelt it Yacob ) from the lineage of Issac Abraham David etc etc. The 12 tribes of Yis-ra-el are the Israelites in the bibles. Not the Israeli occupants of Gaza, they are the Kasars who came from Kasaria, ( modern day Ukraine area), These Kasars mainly Caucasians from the Caucasoid mountains, later adopted the religeon of judaism and started calling themselves Jews.

Where as the original biblical juws were called ju's because they were from the Tribe of Judah !!
03:06 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
:Angela- Deborah: @Angela1608
17 October, 08:18
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Do you mind if i repost this in other SM, I will put your name to it. thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 October, 02:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Angela- Deborah: @Angela1608
17 October, 02:43
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏oh My God! my sister and i had a discussion just a couple of hours ago after watching a documentary claiming Edinburgh scotland being the real Jerusalem, it was amazing. so what they are claiming to be Gaza is just nothing more than a farm, farming children, dear God may this evil come to an end real soon 😥 🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 October, 11:49
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I've seen many historical articles that attest to the fact that Isreal is and was a real land.
Israel's history is indeed, full of their land being taken over by many different peoples and then the Israelites would be their slaves, until they regained their freedom, however, they always remained as Israel. According to my digging, Israel has at least a 2500 year history.
I could post information, but am simply not up
to dealing with arguments about it.
I may be wrong, but what is funny to me, is that the post by Commander V, who I deeply respect, seems to be one of the only "proofs"
Another thing is that no matter what the land disagreement is, it does not mean that savagery, terrorism and murder should be endorsed or happily hailed as if it were something good.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 October, 08:31 (E)
Huh. I've been saying this for weeks and nobody heard me. lol
Well, at least they're getting it now!

I don't think they had anything to do with Khazaria until later

The Bible explains it all. Who Israel is, Jacob's two sons that represent the two nations and FATHERED each nation, etc etc

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
17 October, 08:21
I have an 1880 Bible with a lot of maps and explanations of the Jewish sects and the history of palestine

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 October, 08:32
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
very cool.
what do the maps tell you?