Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
VK: Thinking the boosters are really causing most of the damage. It does fit in to the depopulation agenda and they have the tech to delay effects.
8:57 PM EST
10:21 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
17 October, 02:23
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
definitely has effects - 1 family member with prostate cancer (and five of his coworkers too), Neighbors not doing well - two had shingles, another has heart and circulation issues. Many still taking the boosters - until they got sick for 3 weeks. Now refusing to take any more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 October, 11:03
Mum is now light sensitive
Aunt had stroke
Cousins husband died of brain cancer... all injected, and boosted, despite my warnings.

Mum tells me today she had the flue injection too... kinda like she expected a round of applause... I told her to stop telling me, I said my piece, over and over, for years now, I do not want to hear about it any more. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
16 October, 10:52
this video explains the death jab and how with each shot your immune system is compromised until you are either dead or dependent on the shots to stay alive. UK Government: Office for National Statistics recently published an update on deaths by vaccination status in England and it has shockingly revealed that the vaccinated population accounted for 95% of COVID deaths in the 12 months between 1st June 2022 and 31st May 2023, and 94% of those deaths were among either the triple or quadruple vaccinated population. But media refuses to cover this data!

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
16 October, 10:44
We have many in our family and friends groups that are injured after 1, 2, 3 or more. Some really young ones too. I am also helping a really big group of people that includes vax injured workers. I think there are other components to it as well. Like the extensive chemical exposure (sanitizers, cleaning product, industrial cleaners) that are not being looked into

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 10:32
Nana knows of several people here that no doubt died from the vaxx, younger people and middle aged, normally healthy,.heart attacks. brain bleeds, and blood clots and now 2 just this week now have cancer, one that had heart attack and open heart surgery within about a yr and a half of taking it and his wife had a heart attack before him. Both were double vaxxed. Another I found our this week in her mid 40s with brain tumor.

Several that were older that suddenly now have heart issues and heart attacks and cancers as well.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
16 October, 10:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Julie Que @JulieQue
16 October, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication