Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
15 October, 08:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
15 October, 08:46
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
Howdy Grant. 😁 😎 Have a good evening Mate. Brian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 07:00
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
G'day and howdy Brother!. Hope You're well Brian. - Been a crazy time for Me, Lost My Dog Angie to cancer and got a new Puppy the same week! Couldn't take the heartbreaker - got a Boy Rottie - Billy. It's hectic 'round the house to say the least. Still in pain over Angie but I asked God to take Her when it was obvious is was about time and He did in 10 minutes - She was unable to walk and when She dies- it was like She had an electric shock - jumping out of bed then... I put Her in God's hands for what was best.
All this whilst the events I've been waiting for since 2015 play out before Our eyes and ears!
Thanks for reaching out - I literally are on anonup a minute or two and it's always best when I hear from You/. Sorry I don't initiate contact with You more - I ready do spend all my spear time watching and reposting the show and with Angie with Her Cancer and now a Puppy and all that entails. Just want to send My Love Bro.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
~ ❀️ ~ Fly Free Angie πŸ™
Hi Grant. Enjoy hearing from you also ☺️ Bro. Look at Billy's paws 🐾! He will be a big fella. 😊 Enjoy all your moments you can, while you can. I can almost feel the world 🌍 turning. Ttyl Mate, Brian
07:09 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
16 October, 07:14
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Sure can Mate! It's the end of the world as we knew it - and I feel fine! God Bless.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 October, 07:18
🎸 πŸ”Š 😎 πŸ˜†
https://youtu.be/8OyBtMPqp...
It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (Remastered 2006) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupIt's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (Remastered 2006) Β· R.E.M.And I Feel Fine.....The Best ...