FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
15 October, 12:23
IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
THANK Q FOR YOUR POSTS!

I Will Miss You, As I Also Miss ULFEDNAR and I Am That I Am.

One Day Soon We Come Together as Holo-Fractal Holons of Source, Recognizing and Celebrating One Another as Unique Creative Embodiments of the Quantum Heart of God.
08:43 AM - Oct 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
02 November, 01:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT CRAIG! I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POSTS & COMMENTS, YOU ARE A TRUE LIGHT IN THE MATRIX!
I WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE, BEEN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY. THEY THOUGHT I HAD CANCER, BUT THEY WERE WRONG, SO I'M DOING MUCH BETTER!
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS & COMMENTS!
GOD BLESS! 🙏
THANX FRIEND!
HUGZZZ 😘😘😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 November, 07:43
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
Thank Q for your Kind Comments

You and I and the Rest of the Anons on this Site are all Members of the "FELLOWSHIP OF THE "ST(R)NGS" and I Send a Prayerful, Quantum Ripple of Instantaneous Love and Healing to You--from my Hyper-Cubic Holo-Fractal Heart to Yours. HERE. AND. NOW!
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...