Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
The biggest mistake I see people making, is giving up.

Never, never give up! God is for you, not against you.

#BlessUp
08:12 AM - Oct 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
15 October, 03:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I don't see people giving up....

But what I do see, is people had enough of the same old players, doing the same old stuff and now they had enough of every single one of the so called 'powers that be'....

Everything done, has been done for the ponzi scheme....

Anybody connected to the unethical, cesspool estalbilshment are FINISHED... their game is over....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 October, 03:49
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
15 October, 03:33
I'm not giving up!! Keep moving forward, even if it's only a foot at a time.. 🦶😊

15 October, 03:48
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Right there with you!

#BlessUp

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 October, 02:43
THIS TRUTH AMEN !!!!!!!

15 October, 03:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
15 October, 10:30

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
15 October, 10:00
This is just a perspective

Yes, everyone needs that little push but it sould or must also be visual, tangible, impactful, (somewhat) physical, etc. to have a personal impact -whether in the short or long run.

Here's another idea
Maybe or perhaps converse on ones level. I don't mean water down to the point there is little to no meaning. Everything does not have to be filtered though mediums that may or who put their own spin in things - thus watering down info even more al la the telephone game.

Sure there are reasons, but at some point, even the reasons hamper the experience; causing frustration and some to walk away

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts