Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
05 November, 06:49
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 November, 08:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
03 November, 06:02
Sue and prosecute all of the bastards and bitches. Nuremberg 2.0

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
03 November, 05:49
Two people in the know told me that they write on any medical record that they are allergic to remdesivir. They said that the medical staff didn’t know what that was.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 October, 03:51
Beware of Veklury is the brand name given to Remdesivir.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/...

chore Toke @choretoke
03 November, 07:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I’ll PASS on that one as well❗️😠F$&kers❗️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 November, 08:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I noticed that name sounds a lot like Valkyries, coming from Norse mythology.

"The meaning of their name, “choosers of the slain,” refers not only to their choosing who gains admittance to Valhalla, but also to their choosing who dies in battle and using malicious magic to ensure that their preferences in this regard are brought to fruition."

Coinky-dink?