mars 1776 @mars_1776
People are having their minds blown as they see
07:25 PM - Oct 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
13 October, 08:18
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It's one huge cluster fook

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
13 October, 08:07
I don't understand when Benji always starts fights then want us to defend him then we send him money .he is evil. Unless we are standing with God's people which were run out of Israel. We need this answered. I don't stand with anything Benji.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 October, 07:57
i think it's time to research Israel.
There are already Jacob (Israel's) descendants, the 12 Tribes of which 10 are lost,
and then there is the State of Israel,
and lastly there are those who SAY they are Jews, and are not but do lie (Rev 2:9, 3:9)

When Trump and Jordan say they stand with Israel, which one of those 3 do they mean?

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
13 October, 08:26
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Who is really Israel, where are they?

"I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Yeshua

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
13 October, 08:35
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Robin Oxman @Robino
13 October, 07:56
Where can i find all if this good stuff to read.....