Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
13 October, 03:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
A Rabbi who knows some Torah yet misses the Messiah and the prophecy of Jews returning to Israel in The full Bible = Tenahk (OT) and Brit Hadasha (NT).

He doesnโ€™t know G-dโ€™s will.

One day the blinders will be taken from his eyes and he will see and cry for Yeshua like a mother cries for their child. He will come to know the true Messiah. Have patience with Jews like him. Share the Gospel with them.

Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ is for the Jews and will be the World Capital when Yeshua returns. It is G-dโ€™s Divine plan. Read and study your Bible.

Read the Word of HaShem and know it fully.

I stand with G-d. I stand with Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
13 October, 03:27
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
President Trump gets it ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
13 October, 02:53
This was part of my daily Bible reading today: Jeremiah 23: 19 Look! The Lordโ€™s anger bursts out like a storm,
a whirlwind that swirls down on the heads of the wicked.
20 The anger of the Lord will not diminish
until it has finished all he has planned.
In the days to come
you will understand all this very clearly.

Steph Ayers @Steph3
13 October, 02:41
Could the true head of the snake that needs removing be a Zionist? I believe so.