Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 October, 03:34
Umm... You all might want to check your following/followers list... These two recently followed me. I just reported and blocked them. More "here for sex with you" accounts. This is why I don't follow back new accounts right away.
Those two are:
@Sara_Toms
@Christine_White

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
13 October, 03:43
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yup thy followed me too. Also this one
Melissa Napier
@MelissaNapier

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
13 October, 04:23
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Had all 3 following me! Geeeze. 🤬
Thanks for adding that third one. I've had a few recent adds. Guess I should take a minute and check them out!

Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
13 October, 05:14
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
A couple are following me, how do you block them? I know, I'm old and not computer smart, assistance please. Thank you

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
13 October, 05:28
In response Roscoe Acme to her Publication
On their profile, click the squares near the top for the menu. Then choose to report or block from there. 👍

Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
Thank you, after blocking and reporting at least ten, I lost count. Oh my goodness, do they not have anything better to do. I'll try to be more diligent going forward to block as I see them. Thank you again for the training.
06:24 AM - Oct 13, 2023
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Roscoeacme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roscoe Acme, click on at the bottom under it