COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 October, 06:14 (E)
JFK JR

There was a farmer who grew excellent quality corn. Every year he won the prize for the best corn grown. One year a reporter interviewed him and discovered something interesting about the way he grew corn. The reporter discovered that the farmer shares his seeds with his neighbors. "Why does he share his best seeds with his neighbors if every year they compete with his own?" the reporter asked him.
Why, sir? the farmer replied, didn't you know? The wind picks up the pollen from the ripe corn and swirls it from one field to another. If my neighbors grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will constantly degrade the quality of my corn. If I want to grow good corn, I must help my neighbors grow good corn.
The same is true of our lives. Those who want to live good and meaningful lives must help enrich the lives of others, because the value of a life is measured by the lives it touches, and those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, because the well-being of each is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
Wise man. Wise share. Everyone loves a win, win situation.
11:38 PM - Oct 12, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GrantWilson_TGA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grant Wilson, click on at the bottom under it