Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 October, 07:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
12 October, 10:19
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm not on here often as I'm burned out and had to step away, but who is Shane?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 10:20
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
The Son. The return. He's Q.

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
12 October, 10:33
There's only one Son (Jesus), is he claiming to be Jesus?

12 October, 10:36
There's 2 kings actually. Shane and Junior. John and Deer

John Deere.

I spend every hour of everyday on all this. I know for a fact who is who. I haven't stepped away at all. Not here to debate you. I put the work in.

This was Trump endorsing John and DEER (Shane)
👇

Learn our comms.

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
12 October, 10:58
I'm not an anon so I'm definitely nowhere near your level on all this and am not trying to argue or debate with you. I'm just someone who is tired of the lies so have been digging for truth for several years now (not talking about the Bible) and the comms are like another language to me. I get some of it, but a lot I don't and don't know anyone to ask. I find most people get pissed if you ask and tell you to find out for yourself (as if you're just lazy) or give cryptic replies that never answer the question asked. It's frustrating and disheartening bc I thought we're all here to help each other. The whole John Deere thing, I know who Junior is being referred to, but I'm still clueless about who Shane is. Trump signing this tractor is symbolic of him endorsing John & Shane, correct?

Yes. He was showing open alliance with John and Shane by signing the tractor.
I am always here if you have questions. I love to teach those who have open minds and hearts. Start with this quick video. It will help you. I've posted many many Shane tweets screenshots if you want to look at my page. He's the one teacher who has given us the keys to understanding everything. 🤗❤🙏

https://youtu.be/GnEWOYKgI...
The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED! (without music) - YouTube

Nikola Tesla did countless mysterious experiments, but he was a whole other mystery on his own. Almost all genius minds have a certain obsession. Nikola Tesl...

11:04 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
12 October, 11:11
Thanks! I appreciate that.