COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 October, 12:19
💥BQQQQQQQMMM💥 You've been lied to about skin cancer as well. Skin cancer arose when they introduced toxic food and sunscreen.

Whoola you've got skin cancer. If you eat healthy food with all the nutrients that you need and you don't lather yourself with toxic lotions loaded with aluminum (aka sunscreen). You don't get skin cancer.

Natural sunscreens are the following:
- Cocoa butter unrefined and organic
- Sheabutter unrefined and organic

John_Kennedy_Official

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 October, 12:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This shampoo kills the bacteria and parasites that live in your skin the majority of people have no idea, go look up demodex mites. This shampoo eliminates melanoma, rosacea and so many other skin elements. Applied to the skin or scalp you will find any hair loss to start growing back. It's cheap and extremely effective

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 October, 12:48
In response James Dean to his Publication

08 October, 12:54
After using this shampoo and they dry up this is what they look like when they come out. You will feel little hard bumps on your skin that feel like cranes of sand and if you pick them out this is done dried out and encapsulated with the tissue that was around it. After about a month or two of using the shampoo you will notice you won't have these coming out of you anymore. Of course these parasites are everywhere and you can get them again it's just good to keep maintenance on them by using the shampoo from time to time.

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
12 October, 10:36
This is freaking me out! Now my scalp suddenly feels itchy, lol. Why did you start using the shampoo? Wee you having bad scalp issues?

I have been thinning for several years and I came across an article that talked about these demodex that are on pretty much every human out there. Since I have been getting into alternative treatments and learning about Ivermectin and Fenbenzinol I went to tractor supply to stock up on more and right across the aisle was this shampoo and after reading it and what it cures I thought it may possibly do something for hair thinning. When you think about it they have all these cures for animals but not for humans. When do they ever tell humans they need to get dewormed every so often and shampoo with antiparasetic soaps ? Never.

Regular shampoos, soaps and antibacterial soaps only clean the surface which makes it a great environment for these parasites. But the deep cleaning such as antifungus, and parasitic soaps and shampoos along with castor oil penetrate the skin into the pores and kill off the infected areas. Most people can't handle the hard truth but we are full of parasites. Sorr
10:53 PM - Oct 12, 2023
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
12 October, 11:08
Thanks for your reply! Appreciate the info. I'm aware we all have parasites living in & on us, I just didn't know they could be large enough to pick out and see! THAT'S what freaked me out, lol.

12 October, 11:17
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
No problem, they are actually smaller but as they die off they are encased with what seems like a scab type material and feel like little hard grains of sand when you first pick them out. When they stop coming out is when you know that you've pretty much cleared them all out.