Sara Legvold @SaraOne
MikeLindell just dropped list of companies who are no longer carrying his products. Boycott them all!

Here is the official list of every business that has dropped MyPillow:

Dollar General
ShopHQ
Mattress Firm
Kohl’s
Kroger
BJ’s
Wayfair
Bed Bath & Beyond
TSC/The Shopping Channel
H-E-B
Affirm
Fingerhut
Kinney Drugs
Colony Brands
Bluestream
Coborn’s
Chewy. com
JCP

#MAGA
05:17 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaraOne in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 February, 03:39
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Affirm SUCKS - do no use for financing!! Based on my experience I would go WITHOUT rather than using them!! If I knew they dropped Mike, I never would have used them for financing. They use UNETHICAL business practices!! 80% negative reports on Trust Pilot and the BBB - I filed complaints based on my experience. I prepaid the loan and they applied my prepayments to the BACK END of the loan. Once again AFFIRM SUCKS!! Should be called INFIRM - they are weak and unethical. I will boycott all DEEP STATE/China products and only BUY AMERICAN and support USA companies!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
18 February, 03:34
I don't shop at any of these......and this just made my decision NOT to even stronger

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
11 February, 06:07
Yet, the carry Disney products. Knowing Disney has been connected with child trafficking and sex abuse!

Debra Mitchell @Dreamcatcher
10 February, 05:57
disappointed, put me in business, i will be happy to sell his products