Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 12:08
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Nana is trying to manifest by taking the positives of the route.
Rather than saying "my pain will stop" I say I feel great!
Remember to keep your frequency up
&
Stay connected to God every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 October, 12:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 October, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How is it? I’ve heard some good things about it. Hugs

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 07:26
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
It is tolerable taste wise without adding anything. I bought a half gallon of honey the other day but will have to look for it today, so plain.

Idk about affects yet. I was already having some weird stuff happening.

OH MY GOODNESS, here we go again with the de ja vu!!!

I have done this before, typed this same answer about the tea before even tho this is currently the first time I have ever used it.

Idk what changed the last few days but it sure feels like to me the frequencies have changed again. It may not be a huge change but a change.
My body reacts to this quite noticeably, for 2 or 3 days now the cicada noise in my head have been constantly VERY LOUD, where normally the intensity fluctuates.

It has been very intense especially the last 3 days even waking up with a mild headache.

Feels a bit like this morning after the tea like my liver and arthritis trigger points all over are a bit strained as well.

But frequencies have changed over here and Boom de ja vu