COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
DAN SCAVINO

Hamas is calling for a global day of Jihad on Friday.

BE SAFE.

Do not leave your homes that day unless there is an emergency.

Avoid public transit.

Avoid airplanes.
07:23 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
11 October, 08:54 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Usually they target big cities, but no big cities are mentioned. Wonder if there are any

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 October, 03:11
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
BEEN MENTIONED FOR MONTHS. 17 OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN USA, CHICAGO BEING #1 TARGET. HEAVY MILITARY CONCENTRATION IN THOSE REGIONS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
11 October, 08:49
Also Dan Scavino telling us to tremble in our shoes … really! Come on man, we are AMERICANS and President Trump just called him the most powerful man in politics during his speech tonight! WTH is going on?!

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 October, 08:35
For most people, going to work and earning a paycheck is an "emergency", so sorry Dan, leaving my house Friday.

No more fear mongering.

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 October, 08:50
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yup

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 October, 08:21
Shit, it's hunting season. We gonna hunt. That's what we do

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
11 October, 08:15
I will not let terrorists rule what I do. If we cower they win! F them MF’ers! I hope they like lead sandwiches!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 October, 08:12
My daughter and grandson are coming to see me Friday from Georgia. Flying.😥😥

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 October, 08:06
pray to god to kill people.
hasnt sunk in...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 October, 07:50
The 7th century, pedo, slave trading, lying, woman hating, xenophobic, cult of hate, given the world stage, to arrange its next attack.

This is what the left support... because they are birds of a feather - only the presentation is different.