Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
10 October, 12:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
10 October, 02:35
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
I don't care about Palestine.
I don't care about Israel.
I think this whole war is a bunch of BS, like the Ukraine one was.

However..... imagine your government gifted 30% of America to, say, Cubans, and said that third is where all Cubans can now live, and we'll call it Utopia.

Would you shrug your shoulders and say, okay, cool.

Or would you be pissed and be at war with those cubans, who through no fault of their own, got themselves a new country to live in, and had to spend their lives being at war with Americans.

Like I say, I care nothing about either of those countries, but I do understand why they're pissed off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
02:42 PM - Oct 10, 2023
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
10 October, 03:05
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
You don't have to tell me about the headspace those people live in.
I'm in UK. We have millions here. A percentage of them rape our kids. They maim our kids. They think nothing of hot-branding white little girls with an M on their bums. They think nothing of passing that little girl around 20 of them in one evening.

One kiddie had her tongue nailed to a table.

One kiddie was turned into kebab meat and served up to customers. One involved in that atrocity was interviewed in a documentary, he laughed.

Our courts are full of those rape gangs every day, in every large town and city.

Which is why I said I don't care about them. I really don't. I do not support what they're doing in any way at all.

Every week, our government allows thousands more of them into our country, they pick them up from dinghies in the sea coming from France, and bring them here.

Part of their country was made into Israel. Jews v muslim. They will never stop fighting.