judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
10 October, 02:22
So the real Columbus Day is Thursday the 12th. Which happens to be my 60th bday. I had no idea my daughter would pass 11 days before on the 1st of October.
You see when she started having kids she planned them perfectly to be born on someone elseโ€™s birthday. Her first daughter was born on her bday 5/15
Her second child was born two day before thier anniversary. Her third child a son was born on her dads bday 3/14, then thier last child a son was born on 8/8 which is two days after her sister bday and one day before her youngest brothers bday.
So I guess I can choose to be mopey about her going before my birthday or I can choose to see it this way. That I literally brought her into the word to change all of our lives and she will remind me every yr to honor her with the love that always will abide in my soul for one of the greatest daughters a mother could ever have

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SincerelyYoursFromTexas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SincerelyYours FromTexas, click on at the bottom under it