Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 October, 06:47
How I imagine Jesus right now...

Always the Lamb of God, but now the Mighty Warrior, the Lion of Judah, ready to fight, waiting for His Father to say, "GO!"

💥 💥 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 October, 07:25 (E)
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
They are still available. Wanna find out? Keep F*ckin with Israel.

1 legion is at least 6,000 so 12 legions is at least 72,000 Heavenly Assassins. He had more than 12 legions at his disposal then. Enough to slay 13,320,000,000 demons. The blood will be Bridle high in streets.

Make no mistake, many of you will be drawn into this battle one way or another.

Matthew 26:53
King James Version
53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 October, 08:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
No offense, but are all the GOOD JEWS speaking out against the ZIONISTS JEWS? I must have something wrong with my thinking, or not enough information about who are the good, and who are the bad. Can someone please help me out here?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 October, 08:56 (E)
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
God will sort it out. His Plan, not ours. He Knows. It's up to us to believe in His son and obey His commands. He is the Maestro. Many will come to a believing faith very soon.

Isaiah 46:10-13
King James Version
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Thank you for your encouraging words, but these days I question everything. I have been taught to honor Israel since my early days in church, and now am hearing I may have been honoring evil unaware. Destroy evil is what I heard then, but I see the things being exposed today and feel I must learn more to avoid honoring the evil ones.
12:08 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 October, 12:14
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Lots of misinformation out there. Israel belongs to God and His people. Some evil people have stolen it and have taken on the identity. They know their time is short. They'll do anything to keep from going where they are going.

https://www.elliswashingto...

10 October, 12:25
Yes, Israel the people, but not Israel the country that didn't even exist until the last century.
I am talking about the people who believe my life, my soul, are offensive to them, and to them I am just a little lower than the dirt on their feet, and the only thing I am good for is making money for them, and being their slaves when they defeat Jesus in the final battle on earth. I just want to know who I can trust standing behind me while I am still on this earth. I have a family to protect, but I can't protect what I can't see or understand.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 October, 01:05
NO. Not this Israel. The Israel we know was carved BY THE CABAL out of Palestine. It is NOT the Israel of the Bible.

People need to get this straight. The Zionists created a FALSE Israeli territory.