Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 October, 06:14
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs AB 1394, a bill to hold social media platforms and other web services liable for “knowingly facilitating” commercial CSAM

https://www.latimes.com/po...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 October, 06:18
In response The Real Me to her Publication
He seems to be all of a sudden doing good things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 October, 06:42
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
history repeats itself..
with everything that has happened..these baddies...i dont give them a 2nd chance

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 October, 07:05
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
While he may be getting better press outside of CA, it's the same ole song and dance in the "golden" state.

Why the better press? Perhaps for national exposure for a bigger office; that's my guess but who knows. I wouldn't doubt it given his ego and lust for power; he's your stereotypical use car salesman with an mobster aura.

The guy can't finish a sentence without 2+ curse words and getting angry at whatever aside from the word salads, and typical guilt or victim shamming.