Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 11:16
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Sorry Nana is worn out.
Idk much about anything happening today, have been busy earning coins and playing with my grands.

Keep your frequency high,
LLGG, love, laughter, grounding and gratitute
&
Don't forget to take God to work, to breakfast, lunch and dinner and bedtime.
God is the best most valuable friend you will ever have. Take Him with ya, don't leave Him on the coffee table with your Bible every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
06 October, 01:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NOT according to the Bible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 October, 04:58
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
You are intuited to what you believe, as for me, I believe every soul is a piece of God. I have been in God's presence twice in my life and I know what we are when we leave these Earth suits.
God is everything everywhere and we are part of God just like everything else that exists.
That is my belief, you are welcome to yours as well here.

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
06 October, 10:36
the Bible is not an opinion, it is reality. The Bible say's only those Chosen by G_d are loved by him.

However, God’s love for everyone does not mean that everyone will be saved (see Matthew 25:46). God will not ignore sin, for He is a God of justice (2 Thessalonians 1:6). Sin cannot go unpunished forever (Romans 3:25–26). If God simply disregarded sin and allowed it to continue to wreak havoc in creation forever, then He would not be love. To ignore God’s merciful love, to reject Christ, or to deny the Savior who bought us (2 Peter 2:1) is to subject ourselves to God’s wrath for eternity (Romans 1:18), not His love.

06 October, 10:39
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
I rely on my direct connection to God since my NDE yrs ago regardless of what any other human says or has translated in written word.
Not saying that the Bible is all wrong at all, I just simply only go by my direction to Him. This is my walk, everyone has their own.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
God may speak to us in many ways.
He speaks to us in scripture.
He speaks to us through the Holy Spirit.
He can speak to us through circumstances.
He speaks to us through other people.
He can send angels to us if need be.
He speaks to us through prophecy.
He speaks to us through dreams and visions.
And yes, He can even speak to us by way of NDEs.

But what He will never do is tell us something that is contrary to previous revelation or instruction. And He will never give a creed or doctrine contrary to what He has already established for and given to all of mankind.

As for your NDE, I watched something called "The Case For Heaven" produced by a man named Lee Strobel (ever heard of him?) and as I was watching it, I thought of you as it seemed like a film to which you might be able, to a certain extent, relate. If you haven't done so already, you should try taking some time to watching it, and you'd like, you can even tell me what you think about it.
11:17 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
06 October, 11:59
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
I have heard of him and seen some trailers to his movie. I have seen a few NDE stories as well.
I know will stick to my experience with God and connection to him directly, but thanks for sharing.

Everyone has to make their own decisions, I base mine on experience rather than humans.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
07 October, 12:13
"Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God." (1 Jn. 4:1)