Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Anyone feeling off today?
I mean really OFF?
Its a nervous/anxiety feeling ... in overdrive?
....and you don't know why?
Also ..... I'm freezing cold today and it was 90 outside ????
There is more... joints cracking?

I don't like this...
I'm a MESS!
09:30 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
06 October, 10:32
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Feeling the same Elle, having emotions to, sat and cried for 30 mins til hubby came in, freezing cold to the bone, frustration at everything today. Like I'm on the edge..... Early this morning my whole body was shaking. The day of the ebs, a few seconds after I felt a pop in my body, pain went away, back today tho. Anyone else feel anything like that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 10:49
In response Kelly Moore to her Publication
Its such an uneasy feeling.. oh and no appetite either... all I want is water... I really feel there was a blast of frequencies that we got - its not bad - its just our bodies have to adjust to them....DNA- Upgrades and activation of our crystalline bodies.... we need to take it in small doses - makes me sad because this goes to show you how poisoned we were and what they did to us.... Well I hope you feel better... keep warm... drink lots of water !!!..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 October, 09:56
Fluctuates
Good some weeks
Coma the next

Looking for balance
Can’t find it

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 10:03
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
SUX - yesterday I was fine - today???.... You are right this needs to be more balanced...

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
06 October, 09:47
And irritable 😤

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 10:04
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
oh yeah - I forgot that one too - I can't even watch a video or anything - everything is bothering me today.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 October, 09:34
I was feeling that the past couple days! Really feeling the joint pain today etc! I found the 369 flowing state again today! Letting nothing bother me ! Flow State! Trying to adjust my diet ! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 October, 10:06
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
I think it may be UPGRADES or Frequencies... so uncomfortable.... well - YES - 3 6 9 ... lets see if this turns around.. feel better.