Silver Cat @silvercat
My friend believes that many of the military-aged men coming across the border are being trained, armed and, in many cases, housed on US military bases by the Deep State to eventually go to war against US Citizens. That’s why they’re not making the illegals take the Death Shot.https://www.lewrockwell.co...
04:42 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 October, 06:29
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Could be on to something…….
”Scare Event” 🤔
Military step in!
That’s a big 🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
05 October, 05:39
Preparing them for battle in the Ukraine? Military draft for all military age migrants or leave the country? It does have a nice ring to it. And fair. Maybe someday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 October, 05:38
I think it all part of the movie why would the White hats allow that just more work for them. use common sense~

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
05 October, 05:33
I believe this. Obama's Army.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 October, 05:31
This is Really True America

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 October, 05:31
💯

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
05 October, 04:46
I’ve been suspicious of that for a long time…planned riots?