DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
Globally there's over 25 million less cellphone subscribers today post Crudvid..
Sadly none would listen to me... And My dearest brother James Ray age 55 and my darling
Mothers first born. Sadly for our family is one of the. Isolated by staff and allowed only one visitor per day. Who needed to provide
proof of invasive Crudvid testing, Full HAZMAT gear, and needed to provide a secretly known code given prior to your arrival given by his supposed nurses... january 21, 2022 was murdered by hospital staff in Gulf Shores, Al. While suffering severe respiratory failure slowly dying with 5G poisoning after just upgrading his phone ans spending his New Years Gatlinburg, Tennessee. An annual trip he'd make wirh his wife. In laws, and their families. If memory serves me well? That supposed AT&T explosion in Nashville happened around same time frame coincidentally.
No Coincidences.... Still don't believe
that.... WE ARE AT WAR!!! SOAR IN POWER MY BROTHER SIPE!!! I LOVE YOU! AND I W
05:23 AM - Oct 05, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it