THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸
Is over qualified for Speaker of the House. The position is beneath him almost like taking a job demotion.

Like Trump said he is leading by 50 points and focusing on the Election, and the country, and that’s where he will direct all his attention towards the United States even though he would be a fantastic Speaker fixing America comes first!
11:46 AM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Mimi Morris @Mimi64
04 October, 12:51
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
You may think he is over qualified but he would definitely get things done and not hesitate for one moment. Jordan already is saying things will be “challenging” which I understand that everything will be prolonged. They have been prolonged for too long now. We need someone that is not going to be full of continued BS… This is where Trump will be great because he is not full of BS!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EvelynSteven @EvelynSteven
04 October, 11:50
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I've earned $64,000 USD so far this year while studying full-time. I'm making a lot of money using an online business opportunity I learned about. It's quite user-friendly, and I'm overjoyed that I discovered it.
Detail Here-------------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396