Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 October, 01:12
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 October, 09:50
Also I live on a mountain.... I heard very high loud planes last night and yesterday through the day.... I lived in New Hampshire during 9/11. They sounded like that.... like military? But I am not sure....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 09:43
Then there's that Sun TZU thing where mil doesn't announce their plans....

04 October, 09:49
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯
Loose lips sink ships

04 October, 09:41
I got messages from friends that a TEST is planned in NY for EBS. It has even been of TV for 2:22 PM EST.... We shall see.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 October, 10:05
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
or 223 in the year 223 322
10-4

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
04 October, 09:10
And WE are grateful for Q..... Please let us know when you need us - US OLD LADIES ARE DONE DEALING WITH THIS SHYT.....................

04 October, 09:11
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 October, 08:26

TonyTT @TonyTT
04 October, 07:43
Ready for a BIG nothing burger with Cheese? Qtards the new lefties because you're all brain dead and useless!

04 October, 07:57
In response TonyTT to his Publication
You know it helps if you're actually paying attention instead of just throwing out these weak little ad hominem attacks, just sayin' 🍵

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
04 October, 10:54
In response TonyTT to his Publication
And yet, you’re here! You must have a big boner for Trump!