Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 October, 12:05
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I'm not crying, you're crying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
04 October, 11:17
omgoodness, this just made my day and year! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 October, 11:44
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
😊🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 October, 09:27
I needed that cry. Most precious thing I've ever seen.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 October, 09:31
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
😊🙏

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 October, 07:21
Other then Thanking you for posting 🙏, I'm lost for words, have just a bundle of the wet feelies 😭 and all the heart hugging good stuff .. 🐾👣🐾🌲..💕

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
04 October, 09:12
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
😊🙏

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
04 October, 07:20
What a beautiful story.