Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My daughter was given 2 tickets to see this movie today by this heroic man and if you get the chance to see it, I highly recommend it. Wow!!! What a powerful documentary. It's not enough to put a warning label on glyphosate. We need to go back to organic farming. I got very emotional in the scene where you could see Lee's wounds. I believe Roundup killed my Dad and he too was riddled with wounds. I learned that the EPA is just as corrupt as the FDA and every other 3 letter agency. I learned that there are good lawyers who want to change the world. I learned that not enough people care that our food is being corrupted & poisoned. I learned that Monsanto has destroyed our planet and it's affected so many lives. I left the theater thinking about the tears that GOD must shed over the destruction of this beautiful planet we have been given. If we all don't stop the people at the top only concerned about dollar bills, our children will have nothing. It has to stop.
GOD bless
10:49 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it