Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
Judge ordered President Trump to take this down, share , share!
08:11 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
04 October, 09:45
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
It's a scripted movie production. All of them are central casting actors playing out their rehearsed rolls. I wouldn't get all worked up over theater. Trump wins in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
11 November, 04:07
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 02:04
I have seen photos of him kissing little black girls and with photos with him with a woman who looked like a man but this is just as creepy.

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
04 October, 02:04
She’s the one giving that unfortunate looking judge Schumer’s instructions.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 October, 11:04
So, is she his pet?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 October, 10:45
Ahhh....Now I understand why the judge put a gag order on Trump and threatened 30 days in jail if he were to discuss him. (so I understand)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong....LOL!

Kevin Shuler @Rebelwrench
03 October, 10:24
His day is coming

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 October, 09:33
PIG.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
03 October, 08:28
can't stand Schumer's predator looking creepy face..like some old vulture

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 02:06
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
He reminds me of an evil character from Batman, lol.