Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
I lost my kitty today, feeling really depressed.
I will miss him dearly.
😞
07:18 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
03 October, 09:47
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Prayers up for your kitty.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 10:11
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 October, 09:28
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:36
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Thank you.

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 October, 09:17
💔😢

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Thank you.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 October, 09:16
I'm sorry. ❤

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:20
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thank you.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 October, 09:15
So very sorry🙏

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:16
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Thank you.

Green 8700 @Green8700
03 October, 09:08

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:09
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Thank you.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
03 October, 09:06
I’m so sorry💔 I know it’s so hard!😓
Thinking of you, and I believe animals go to heaven too, I think you’ll see your fur baby again!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:07
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
03 October, 09:05
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:07
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you.

connie wright @cowri
03 October, 09:04
😢 but he will no longer be in pain😢
I lost mine a few years ago😢

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:08
In response connie wright to her Publication
I'm so sorry.
Thank you.

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
03 October, 09:03
So sorry for your loss.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:09
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
Thank you.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 October, 08:42
Sorry fren…
The heavens gained a young youthful soul. 🙏 special place for our fury family members, ❤️

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:01
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
03 October, 08:39
Sorry for your loss😥

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 09:01
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Thank you.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
03 October, 08:16
So sorry for your loss, sending a virtual hug!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 08:35
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
thank you.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 October, 07:20
So sorry 😞

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 08:36
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank you.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 October, 07:20
I'm sorry to hear that

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
03 October, 08:37
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thank you.