Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
VK using parody. As much as I love VK, I do not recommend placing your phone inside of a microwave and turning it on. I mistakenly placed a coffee cup inside of a microwave once that had a thin metal line on it, I could have burned down my whole house. VK wants us to destroy our phones, but probably a better method than this. VK is also a smart mass, remember?

Why are people so afraid of an EBS and stating vaccinated people will become zombies? Do we really think this will be allowed? I don’t and choose to not live in fear. I trust my instincts.

VK: Important!

Remember to put your phone in the microwave at 12am EST tomorrow and turn on for 3 mins (high power) to protect against the EBS signal.

This needs to be done in synchronicity to overload the electric grid to end the broadcast.

The sparks and flames are signs its working so don't be alarmed.

This will protect you the best in the long run.

You welcome.
11:38 AM EST
12:53 PM - Oct 03, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 October, 01:18
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I seen a video on how to protect your phone by wrapping it in wrinkled up tin foil.

I used my second phone to try it out. the first time I tried it it didn't work but it suggested wrapping it twice if it didn't work so I did and the second time it actually worked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 October, 01:21
In response James Dean to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 October, 01:05
NEVER put metal in a microwave!

VK needs to post a disclaimer on this and explain because some people are just plain stupid.

maybe he is hoping some leftys do this, but remember, at least half of bots are on twitter, and shills

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 October, 01:00
Joking? Or a test? Perhaps the message is for the shills. Whatever his intent, I’m not playing. Fearless over here.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 October, 12:58
Pretty sure white hats took over FEMA a long time ago.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 October, 01:01
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Bingo over the Target!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 October, 12:56
I suggest people put a disclaimer by this post just incase people houses burn down lol😜😂😂😂😜

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 October, 12:56
We're On The Same Wavelength...

I JUST Posted:

President Alerts cannot be turned off.

It's frequencies, radio waves...they are everywhere.

Perfect Love Casts Out Fear.

I walk with Father God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Trump,
Patriot Warriors. I Trust My Decision. No Fear About Tomorrow. No Aluminum Foil.

We ARE To Have Our Lamps Full Of Oil, And We Always Keep Our Powder Dry.

What IF This IS A Test.

They ALREADY Know Everything.

A Test To See
Stick-to-itiveness...
They Will See Who Trusts The Plan Because Trump Is In Control,
Or Will See Who Attempts To Block The Signal.

Food For Thought.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 October, 12:54
He's joking

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 October, 01:01
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
That sort of joking is fraught with danger.