Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 October, 09:51
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Nice Pip😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 October, 09:52
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🥰🥰😊❤️🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
03 October, 08:26
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Children should be taught and shown how to garden and put food on the table
Children should be taught and shown how to do basic (and even non-basic) repairs
Natural healing knowledge should be shared by those who are God=endowed healers
Children should be taught and shown how to be a good person
Children should be shown how to be healthy, proud, compassionate, loving, forgiving, protective, a blessing to others, gentle, kind, patriotic, God-Loving, leaders,
Humans have lost sight of their path. Love of money is not your goal. Loving your fellow mankind is ,,,

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
03 October, 11:20
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
I absolutely love this!!!! I am from a family of farmers. My dad, his father and mother, their father, and father and so on. Today in modern world, I'm the only one that does farming full time and have any interest in it. My 6 other siblings have no interest. This Summer my grand niece (7 years old) and nephew (12 years old) came to visit. We spent some time on the farm. My nephew said, "I like farm work, I need to do more of this. My niece wants to come back and work in the farm when she gets older. I am really keeping this interest alive!

anna justice @Truth_
11 October, 12:30
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Unfortunately, More than 12 million children younger than age five are in some form of child care in the United States. I don't think they are being taught these skills in day care/don't care.