…Q, Q+

WARNING !!!

ON WED. 4 OCT. DURING THE FEMA EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM "TEST"

THE CABAL PLANS TO ATTACK OUR PHONES, TVs AND WIFI TECHNOLOGY

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PARTICIPATE

TURN OFF ALL DEVICES

UNPLUG ALL COMPUTERS

DISCONNECT ALL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FROM WIFI

"THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, YOU NEED ONLY TO BE STILL".

…Exodus 14:14
07:05 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
03 October, 04:12
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 October, 11:37
Regarding the EBS test on 10/4

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Jeremiah 42:11
Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, whom you are now fearing; do not be afraid of him,’ declares the Lord, ‘for I am with you to save you and deliver you from his hand.

https://rumble.com/v3mdvzv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
03 October, 04:12
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 October, 11:31
🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
02 October, 11:27
I have been so confused about this! 🫣

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
02 October, 09:55

Laritha Savage @Laritha
02 October, 07:40
If you are concerned just listen to radio it will have the broadcast. And if it's legit will start the 10 days of information.