Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
THE MARK OF THE MOTHER....? Mary Magdalene.
There are other marks on your body to tell YOU who you are...and perhaps which Bloodlines/Tribes you are from.

I just posted a video from the West Coast Wizard - apparently there are more....
WE HAVE BEEN BRANDED.
05:53 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
02 October, 06:39
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I just watched the video. I didn’t see anything about being branded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 October, 06:47
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
I was just using it as a photo reference... they would not tell you the truth out there in Google land.- its hidden truth. Just like I speak about our fingerprints - there is more significance to them - if no two prints are the same - we are unique - now -what if you took those prints and transferred them into musical notes and placed on a TICK (like a music box)- that would create a SON g that is just for you ... Your own symphony - ...
"My Gift is my SON g - this ones for you"... I am sure there are many MARKS on our bodies to determine WHO WE ARE and WHERE WE REALLY COME FROM.
But take whatever resonates with you.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396