Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 October, 09:32 (E)
Just finished watching this new documentary, "The Greatest Show on Earth". It was excellent and the events since Trump rode down that golden escalator are laid out so clearly. A great red pill opportunity and easy for sleepers to follow. The music in this is also great.

Nothing really new for me, and nothing will probably be new for other anons either, but it's great for people who need to get up to speed on just what has happened and where we are in this show. It's free and worth a watch and a share with frens and family who may be ready for more truth. Would recommend.

https://rumble.com/v3gx680...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
01 October, 10:33
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I loved it!I sent it to everyone that I thought would appreciate it would watch.

I sent it to no Normies though...they still aren't ready

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
Me too...normies not ready, can’t understand why, but they aren’t🙏
11:35 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cassio63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cassio Peia, click on at the bottom under it