Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 October, 04:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
JUST SAY HELL NO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 October, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 10:29
Please tell VK and DoQ Nana didn't quit I got suspended again. No idea why, haven't posted anything to get suspended for that I know of.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 October, 11:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How? Hell i been trying to get booted? you must share your wisdom nana. this makes no sense.

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
04 October, 08:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
X suspended me on 10/2 - no reason given outside unspecified violations.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 October, 05:13
Finally. I've said to patients many times over. We all need to collectively say No

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
01 October, 05:01
What does that mean?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 October, 05:15
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
The great awakening will push the people to the brink. We've reached that point. Peaceful protest of the tyrannical govt. Large crowds