Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
For about a couple yrs while Trump was in office Nana posted about the debt clock reflecting the "Number of Bills in circulation" going down every second of every day.
Then suddenly after the 2020 election it turned around in the other direction and has been increasing since.

What is the deal?
Did Trump stop them from printing money for a while?
Did it start back and why?
Nana has questions......
11:24 PM - Sep 30, 2023
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
01 October, 07:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good question.

Here's a couple that wife and I don't entirely grasp on the "new" Debt Clock: 1) Credit Card Debt is going down, 2) Dollar Supply is negative and going down, 3) Gold and Silver are no longer priced in US Dollars (thus showing 5 yr average instead, apparently due to negative M2 money supply).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 07:18
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Idk hun I haven't looked at it in months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
01 October, 07:56
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Maybe for some people, credit card debt has gone down but their balances have been moved over to my account. When is Nesara again?