Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 September, 11:12
Please pray for My Hubby! We received some troubling news yesterday! β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:32
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
How is he doing hun?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks for asking Nana! 😘 He is tired alot and trying to keep His Spirit up! The hospital stay last month turned up a calcium blockage in a heart artery, may have to have stint as last resort Dr. says! He is very anemic! Kidney Dr. doing a Colonoscopy and whatever its called to do same down His throat 10/10 to eliminate bleeding possibilities! Blood Dr. doing Bone marrow draw 10/5. Thats the one thats really scary! Possible β€œleukemia”
was mentioned! No history in Family! Last couple days have been hard to take it all in! Alot to Face! Tears fall easily for us both right now! Praying for one of Father in Heavens Miracles! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Love to You and All ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That is a lot hun, we will all pray for good outcomes.

Idk if it helps but when I saw the doctor Juan sent me to in AZ last yr. she said I had just a little in one artery but not bad. I had a stent in 2016. She told me that if I take this stuff I would never have another clogged artery so I do and dont recon I have. Idk if it will help or not but I use it.

I also clease every couple months with ivermectin or Fenbrosole protocol. Idk how to spell it.

πŸ™Prayers for you both.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
10:33 PM - Sep 30, 2023
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
30 September, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What did the doc tell you to take? Just found out i have an incomplete right bundle branch block. Waiting to get in with the cardiologist.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 11:28
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Sorry forgot to post the pic.
Doc said take this stuff and she would guarantee I would never have a blockage.