Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I Love This!

This brother makes many fun videos with his brother who has Downs syndrome. Their closeness is so beautiful to see. 💗 💗 💗 💗
01:33 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 October, 02:52
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
💗!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 October, 01:48
Wonder how Med Beds can/will treat this. I know a family of brothers, one of which will shock his tribe if such a healing happens.

Never saw such a look of love from one person to another - this youngest of three brothers, to his mother. Was seeing God, just saying, from both of them, witnessing this moment interchange.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
09 October, 04:27
♥️

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
02 October, 12:16
❤️‍🔥💯🎯🫶🏻🌹 Beautiful 🎶❤️‍🔥🎯🌹

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 October, 12:16
It is beautiful been watching them for awhile such love warms my heart ❤️🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 September, 04:05
🔶Thank You for the Smiles🔶

30 September, 05:27
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
You're welcome!! 💗💗💗💗

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 September, 02:51
Oh I love their little videos. I think this is one of their best yet!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
30 September, 02:28
Outstanding! There is NOTHING like open heart LOVE!! The older brother has a marvelous crown waiting for him....

If people only knew why God sends individuals with 'Downs' to Earth.... there would be a "lot of tears of gratitude and joy" goin' on!!

30 September, 02:33
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
💗💗💗💗💗💗

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 September, 01:36
I had a sister with Downs, I miss her SO much! This made me smile and laugh and I just LOVE it. Precious :)

30 September, 02:37
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Oh my dear, God Bless You! I'm so grateful and happy this made you smile and think of your precious sister!

💗💗💗💗💗💗