Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
10 February, 03:53

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Why would you want to go back to sleep. All truth is not even out. I want ot know our real history , our real hero's, real everything, not all this fake stuff. It killed me at first to know everything I was brought up to believe was not truth and what really was worse than anything is that GOD was being taken out of everything. Dont understand wanting to go back to sleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
10 February, 03:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Is this your opinion or just posting something? If it's your opinion....Not everyone can play chess or knows THE ART OF WAR. If you do not trust the Q or Anons, why are you here? Just saying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396