COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 September, 01:14
DAN SCAVINO

Breaking News: Ron DeSantis Endorsed Trump for President. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
29 September, 01:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
That's my Governor & he Still SUPPORTS President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
29 September, 09:36 (E)
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
That is incorrect. These are old clips from when Trump endorsed Desantis. Within days of winning the election for Governor, I received emails from Desantis in his bid for President. Sorry, I had high hopes for him also, but he has been attacking Trump.... showing NO loyalty. Had he waited until 2028, he would have had a lot of support.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
White Hats in Telegram told us in November to look for verbal attacks between Trump & DeSantis & late in 2023 to be together again. "Optics." Don't know the reason, except our Military gives Messages to the Deep State OFTEN while they give us weird & Off messages. Maybe to confuse them?
10:04 PM - Sep 29, 2023 (E)
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenWarrior in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
29 September, 10:53
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
That is true. 😘